ARCHIVES: Lasciate ogne speranza…
- Follow FideCogitActio : "Omnis per gratiam" fidescogitactio @ gmail . com on WordPress.com
This just out…
Top Posts & Pages
- Trying to understand the Fourth Way to prove God's existence...
- An "Eastern Papist" Florilegium
- Words spoken with affection and the best of intentions...
- "Just give 'em what they want already..." #NovusOrdo #liturgy
- Sex is love, but sterile sex is not sex.
- Good resources for "River Forest" Thomism…
- "You may not be interested in the dialectic..."
PAST CODGITATIONS… lost in space but not time
Tag, you’re it!
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Ents
- Catholicism WOW!
- Catholic Social Teaching
- do a barrel roll
- grace and truth
- Haurietis aquas
- hermeneutic of ambiguity
- honey badger pope
- hope and change
- Invisible Catholic
- news of the weird
- not-so-solemn nonsense
- Our Francis of the Interviews
- papal midrash
- Pius XII
- Pope Francis
- Sacred Heart
- Second Vatican Conch Shell
- soft ultramontanism
- solemn nonsense
- The Catholic Thing
- The Francis Affect
- the Friends of Francis Effect
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- the Incarnation
- the Mass
- the medium is the message
- the normalcy bias
- The Sacred Heart
- This is Denzinger
- This isn't Denzinger
- This is why we can't have nice things
- Thomas Aquinas
- truth is the best ecumenism
- ¡Hagan lío!
Halt! Who goes there?
Who are these people?
- 232,982 hits
Tag Archives: Lent
Holy Week Monday – Thursday Fast – Partial Abstinence. Friday Saturday Fast – Abstinence Holy Monday through Holy Thursday it is Fast (1 Full Meal + 2 Small Meals) & Partial Abstinence (Only Meat at Main Meal). Good Friday and … Continue reading
Normally my wife and I don’t watch television. I prefer to watch movies. However, when I can find some quasi-educational television programs, I will give them a try. We don’t have cable, but we do get numerous movies via our … Continue reading
“Nothing existed for Joseph except Jesus and Mary…. In this way he participated fully, as a humble, hidden collaborator, in the work of the Redemption…. St. Joseph teaches us the blessed secret of a life of combined activity and contemplation, … Continue reading
“God has given the world a holy Church in whose safe harbor the lovers of truth seek refuge, as well as all those who desire to be saved and to escape the dreadful wrath of God.” –– St. Theophilus of … Continue reading
Except for a few “wrap-up” pieces which I’ve been working on for a while, I shall no longer devote any attention as a blogger to the current papacy. Instead, I shall be taking FCA back into three main areas of … Continue reading
…numbers 3, 8, 9, and 12. 12 Things to do for a Traditional Catholic Lent The passion, death and resurrection of Jesus brought about the pouring out of the Holy Spirit on the apostles and the whole Church. This is … Continue reading