ARCHIVES: Lasciate ogne speranza…
- Follow FideCogitActio : "Omnis per gratiam" fidescogitactio @ gmail . com on WordPress.com
This just out…
Top Posts & Pages
- Trying to understand the Fourth Way to prove God's existence...
- An "Eastern Papist" Florilegium
- Words spoken with affection and the best of intentions...
- "Just give 'em what they want already..." #NovusOrdo #liturgy
- Sex is love, but sterile sex is not sex.
- Good resources for "River Forest" Thomism…
- "You may not be interested in the dialectic..."
PAST CODGITATIONS… lost in space but not time
Tag, you’re it!
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Ents
- Catholicism WOW!
- Catholic Social Teaching
- do a barrel roll
- grace and truth
- Haurietis aquas
- hermeneutic of ambiguity
- honey badger pope
- hope and change
- Invisible Catholic
- news of the weird
- not-so-solemn nonsense
- Our Francis of the Interviews
- papal midrash
- Pius XII
- Pope Francis
- Sacred Heart
- Second Vatican Conch Shell
- soft ultramontanism
- solemn nonsense
- The Catholic Thing
- The Francis Affect
- the Friends of Francis Effect
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- the Incarnation
- the Mass
- the medium is the message
- the normalcy bias
- The Sacred Heart
- This is Denzinger
- This isn't Denzinger
- This is why we can't have nice things
- Thomas Aquinas
- truth is the best ecumenism
- ¡Hagan lío!
Halt! Who goes there?
Who are these people?
- 232,982 hits
Tag Archives: God
“’I am Jesus Whom thou persecutest.’ Saul is persecuting the Church of Damascus and Christians of Damascus, and Christ says to Saul: ‘Why persecutest thou Me?’ Christ and the Church, are they the same thing? Precisely, the Church is Christ … Continue reading
Orthodox Skies and High Intelligibility! Pope strongly defends Priestly Celibacy and Consecrated Virginity Family is the vocation that God wrote in the nature of man and woman, but there is another vocation, complementary to that of matrimony: the calling to … Continue reading
I’m just having my own little crisis of faith. No biggie. Or, yeah, a little biggie. It does wonders for scrambling the codgitative radar, as you can see. If it’s any encouragement to my readers (I mean you, you, and … Continue reading
[NB: I first published this post this morning, but this afternoon I slightly modified it and significantly expanded the middle portion of it. So, if you are interested, or even just feeling masochistic, give this post another go.] “I am … Continue reading
Thus said Pope Francis to Scalfari: “Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is Good. … Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and … Continue reading
“To avoid rash judgment, everyone should be careful to interpret insofar as possible his neighbor’s thoughts, words, and deeds in a favorable way: Every good Christian ought to be more ready to give a favorable interpretation to another’s statement than … Continue reading