ARCHIVES: Lasciate ogne speranza…
- Follow FideCogitActio : "Omnis per gratiam" fidescogitactio @ gmail . com on WordPress.com
c matt on God… Faith… Jesus… c matt on God… Faith… Jesus… c matt on God… Faith… Jesus… Cindy on Novena of the Holy Face of Jes… The Codgitator (a ca… on A bunch of political commentar… Socrates on A bunch of political commentar… Zippy on A bunch of political commentar… Amateur Brain Surgeo… on A bunch of political commentar… Amateur Brain Surgeo… on A bunch of political commentar… Zippy on A bunch of political commentar… Saint Theodore on A bunch of political commentar… Fr Paul McDonald on Two book reviews I recently…
This just out…
Top Posts & Pages
- "You may not be interested in the dialectic..."
- Trying to understand the Fourth Way to prove God's existence...
- Sex is love, but sterile sex is not sex.
- An "Eastern Papist" Florilegium
- Stick to the script!
- Stat orbis dum volvitur crux...
- Novena of the Holy Face of Jesus - Day 1
- "All things are ready, if our minds be so."
PAST CODGITATIONS… lost in space but not time
Tag, you’re it!#YOPO Advent Americanism Aristotle atheism bloggorhea blogorrhea Catholic Church Catholic Ents Catholicism WOW! Catholic Social Teaching Christ Christianity Christmas culchure demographics devotion do a barrel roll economics exile God grace and truth Haurietis aquas hermeneutic of ambiguity history honey badger pope hope and change humor Invisible Catholic Jesus Keefe Kulturkrampf Lent liturgy logic marriage memoirs movies Neo-Jesuits Neo-Theodrome news of the weird not-so-solemn nonsense novena Our Francis of the Interviews papal midrash Philosophy Pius XII Pope Francis prayer quotations Sacred Heart Second Vatican Conch Shell Septuagesima soft ultramontanism solemn nonsense SSM The Catholic Thing The Francis Affect the Friends of Francis Effect The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass the Incarnation the Mass the medium is the message the normalcy bias theology The Sacred Heart This is Denzinger This isn't Denzinger This is why we can't have nice things Thomas Aquinas Tradition truthiness truth is the best ecumenism words ¡Hagan lío!
Halt! Who goes there?
Who are these people?
- 228,567 hits
Tag Archives: Haurietis aquas
Today was a magnificent day for the Codgitator. Without going into too much detail, after our little family assisted at the New Mass in honor of the Sacred Heart, offered by one of my favorite priests, who will, sadly, be … Continue reading
– Remember to make it to Church on Friday for the Solemnity of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus. Let us continue meditating on Haurietis aquas (15 May 1956): 63. The adorable Heart of Jesus Christ began to beat with … Continue reading
We continue in Haurietis aquas (15 May 1956): 35. The mystery of the divine redemption is primarily and by its very nature a mystery of love, that is, of the perfect love of Christ for His heavenly Father to Whom … Continue reading
– I did not post day 5 yesterday not only because I was busy with things “offline” (horribile dictu!), but also because I realized my posting schedule was as confused as it probably was confusing. Fear not, I have been … Continue reading
6. Holy Writ declares that between divine charity, which must burn in the souls of Christians, and the Holy Spirit, Who is certainly Love Itself, there exists the closest bond, which clearly shows all of us, venerable brethren, the intimate … Continue reading
2. It is altogether impossible to enumerate the heavenly gifts which devotion to the Sacred Heart of Jesus has poured out on the souls of the faithful, purifying them, offering them heavenly strength, rousing them to the attainment of all … Continue reading