ARCHIVES: Lasciate ogne speranza…
- Follow FideCogitActio : "Omnis per gratiam" fidescogitactio @ gmail . com on WordPress.com
This just out…
Top Posts & Pages
- A fittingly cruciform reign...
- The peaceful majority is irrelevant...
- Trying to understand the Fourth Way to prove God's existence...
- "I was cured, all right..."
- Favorite Quotations & Resources (online)
- "You may not be interested in the dialectic..."
- A new Doctor of the Church, you say? Innnnteresting...
PAST CODGITATIONS… lost in space but not time
Tag, you’re it!
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Ents
- Catholicism WOW!
- Catholic Social Teaching
- do a barrel roll
- grace and truth
- Haurietis aquas
- hermeneutic of ambiguity
- honey badger pope
- hope and change
- Invisible Catholic
- news of the weird
- not-so-solemn nonsense
- Our Francis of the Interviews
- papal midrash
- Pius XII
- Pope Francis
- Sacred Heart
- Second Vatican Conch Shell
- soft ultramontanism
- solemn nonsense
- The Catholic Thing
- The Francis Affect
- the Friends of Francis Effect
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- the Incarnation
- the Mass
- the medium is the message
- the normalcy bias
- The Sacred Heart
- This is Denzinger
- This isn't Denzinger
- This is why we can't have nice things
- Thomas Aquinas
- truth is the best ecumenism
- ¡Hagan lío!
Halt! Who goes there?
Who are these people?
- 240,773 hits
Tag Archives: honey badger pope
We interrupt this broadcast to bring you a couple things that not only did not make me cringe, but also made me proud to call Francis “My Pope”. Either the exertion of enunciating such conventional Catholic wisdom gave him a … Continue reading
“26 And if any man think himself to be religious, not bridling his tongue, but deceiving his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.” — James 1 The following is another of what you might call my “data reflection” posts. I … Continue reading
“29 [I]f thy right eye scandalize thee, pluck it out and cast it from thee. For it is expedient for thee that one of thy members should perish, rather than that thy whole body be cast into hell. 30 And if thy … Continue reading
“2 Preach the word: be instant in season, out of season: reprove, entreat, rebuke in all patience and doctrine. 3 For there shall be a time, when they will not endure sound doctrine; but, according to their own desires, they … Continue reading
Even the Pope Critiques Himself. And Corrects Three Errors by Sandro Magister — ROME, November 22, 2013 I’ve already discussed (here on 3 Nov. and here on 14 Nov.) why this rollercoaster of Orwellian retractions is a major problem for soft … Continue reading
Here’s the deal. God made man in His own image (CCC 356 ff.), but mankind has fallen away from God in its very origin (CCC 385 ff.), and yet God has intervened to remake the same human nature in His … Continue reading