ARCHIVES: Lasciate ogne speranza…
- Follow FideCogitActio : "Omnis per gratiam" fidescogitactio @ gmail . com on WordPress.com
This just out…
Top Posts & Pages
- A fittingly cruciform reign...
- The peaceful majority is irrelevant...
- Trying to understand the Fourth Way to prove God's existence...
- "I was cured, all right..."
- Favorite Quotations & Resources (online)
- "You may not be interested in the dialectic..."
- A new Doctor of the Church, you say? Innnnteresting...
PAST CODGITATIONS… lost in space but not time
Tag, you’re it!
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Ents
- Catholicism WOW!
- Catholic Social Teaching
- do a barrel roll
- grace and truth
- Haurietis aquas
- hermeneutic of ambiguity
- honey badger pope
- hope and change
- Invisible Catholic
- news of the weird
- not-so-solemn nonsense
- Our Francis of the Interviews
- papal midrash
- Pius XII
- Pope Francis
- Sacred Heart
- Second Vatican Conch Shell
- soft ultramontanism
- solemn nonsense
- The Catholic Thing
- The Francis Affect
- the Friends of Francis Effect
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- the Incarnation
- the Mass
- the medium is the message
- the normalcy bias
- The Sacred Heart
- This is Denzinger
- This isn't Denzinger
- This is why we can't have nice things
- Thomas Aquinas
- truth is the best ecumenism
- ¡Hagan lío!
Halt! Who goes there?
Who are these people?
- 240,773 hits
Tag Archives: logic
Brother ABS has perfectly captured the reign of the hermeneutic of ambiguity in motion. It’s a priceless snapshot of the Second Vatican Conch Shell in action. I invite you to swing over to ABS’s blog and take a gander for yourself; … Continue reading
As I just explained, my first protected post was just an experiment. But since the curiosity is probably doing you in, the following is what I posted in that first protected post. ————————– “A new favorite logical conundrum…” Or perhaps … Continue reading
There is no excerpt because this is a protected post.
…and splitting the logical difference. 1) Even those who have no map will stray from their destination if they turn back to a location which they know is not their goal and willfully ignore even the erroneous advice they were given … Continue reading
A: Monopolies are unjust! B: Why? A: Monopolies charge unfair prices! B: What do you mean? A: Monopolistic pricing is more than a natural, just market would bear. B: How do you know what a just price is? A: It’s … Continue reading
I want to start a forum specifically for seeking help in formulating arguments. Not presenting arguments, not trying to answer questions, not raising new questions, etc. Just trying to flesh out your intuitions, or reject them, and help others do … Continue reading
A distinction that makes all the difference in the world. The following extremely cogent excerpt is thanks to Agent Intellect. Now the question is, does this counter-argument of O’Hear’s determinist enable him to escape Popper’s charge that asserting physical determinism … Continue reading