ARCHIVES: Lasciate ogne speranza…
- Follow FideCogitActio : "Omnis per gratiam" fidescogitactio @ gmail . com on WordPress.com
This just out…
Top Posts & Pages
- Trying to understand the Fourth Way to prove God's existence...
- An "Eastern Papist" Florilegium
- Words spoken with affection and the best of intentions...
- "Just give 'em what they want already..." #NovusOrdo #liturgy
- Sex is love, but sterile sex is not sex.
- Good resources for "River Forest" Thomism…
- "You may not be interested in the dialectic..."
PAST CODGITATIONS… lost in space but not time
Tag, you’re it!
- Catholic Church
- Catholic Ents
- Catholicism WOW!
- Catholic Social Teaching
- do a barrel roll
- grace and truth
- Haurietis aquas
- hermeneutic of ambiguity
- honey badger pope
- hope and change
- Invisible Catholic
- news of the weird
- not-so-solemn nonsense
- Our Francis of the Interviews
- papal midrash
- Pius XII
- Pope Francis
- Sacred Heart
- Second Vatican Conch Shell
- soft ultramontanism
- solemn nonsense
- The Catholic Thing
- The Francis Affect
- the Friends of Francis Effect
- The Holy Sacrifice of the Mass
- the Incarnation
- the Mass
- the medium is the message
- the normalcy bias
- The Sacred Heart
- This is Denzinger
- This isn't Denzinger
- This is why we can't have nice things
- Thomas Aquinas
- truth is the best ecumenism
- ¡Hagan lío!
Halt! Who goes there?
Who are these people?
- 232,982 hits
Tag Archives: Catholic Church
“Proclamation in a missionary style focuses on the essentials, on the necessary things: this is also what fascinates and attracts more, what makes the heart burn, as it did for the disciples at Emmaus.” — Pope Francis, 30 September 2013 Pope … Continue reading
I’m just having my own little crisis of faith. No biggie. Or, yeah, a little biggie. It does wonders for scrambling the codgitative radar, as you can see. If it’s any encouragement to my readers (I mean you, you, and … Continue reading
“God is not a God of confusion but of peace.” — I Corinthians 14:33 This isn’t hard. Pope Francis does not want to dress or live like past popes, does not want to interact with the world like past popes, … Continue reading
[NB: I first published this post this morning, but this afternoon I slightly modified it and significantly expanded the middle portion of it. So, if you are interested, or even just feeling masochistic, give this post another go.] “I am … Continue reading
Thanks, Splicd.com. As I used to say, “Pope Guido.”
Thus said Pope Francis to Scalfari: “Each of us has a vision of good and of evil. We have to encourage people to move towards what they think is Good. … Everyone has his own idea of good and evil and … Continue reading